At Serotonin Melbourne, we provide a sanctuary to escape from our fast-paced lives. Optimal health requires a holistic approach and is why Serotonin integrates a nourishing eatery, exercise centre and education platform to our thriving community. Our ethos is based around eating a plant-based diet to ensure the body, mind and earth all function at their best.
Emily the original founder, sought a place where she could be motivated daily and connect with like minded individuals looking to embrace a positive lifestyle. She longed for a 'no-brainer menu', where every dish was nourishing and remove the need to narrow it down to one ‘healthy option’. With a gap in the market and a strong need for change, she decided to create the ultimate Happiness Center- Serotonin Eatery.
The world is shifting. There is a movement growing and Serotonin is at the forefront. Our wellness centre is focused on facilitating those who wish to relearn the importance of health and happiness whilst simplifying this process. Serotonin is a reminder that health and happiness does not need to be complex and can be achieved with little effort.
Serotonin’s mission is to:
- Always be ethical and scientific
- Be a leader and teacher with a voice that’s heard
- Provide people with reliable evidence-based information
- Work with the best team, as a team
- Give “aha” and “hmm” moments
- Be world class
- Change negative behaviors and help future generations
- Create a hub for the community
- Be positive and share true happiness with a smile
- To reduce preventable deaths & diseases by changing minds & lives