At Serotonin, we provide a sanctuary to escape from our fast-paced lives. As optimal health requires a holistic approach, Serotonin integrates both a nourishing Eatery with an Exercise centre. Our ethos is based around eating a plant-based diet to ensure the body, mind and earth all function at their best.
Our founder Emily sought a place where she could be motivated daily and connect with others looking to live positively. She longed for a no-brainer menu where every dish was nourishing and she didn’t need to narrow it down to a ‘healthy option’. She couldn’t find such a place, so she made one.
The world is shifting. There’s a movement growing and Serotonin is at the forefront. Our wellness centre is focused on facilitating those who wish to relearn the importance of health and happiness. Serotonin is a reminder that health and happiness are achievable with a little effort.
Serotonin’s vision is to:
- be the world’s leading Happiness Educational Institution.
Serotonin’s mission is to:
- always be ethical and scientific
– be a leader and teacher with a voice that’s heard
– provide people with reliable evidence based information
– work with the best team, as a team
– give “aha” and “hmm” moments
– be world class
– change negative behaviours and help future generations
– create a hub for the community
– be positive and share true happiness with a smile
Serotonin Eatery is open Wednesday – Sunday 8:00am – 3:00pm
To see our menu head to https://www.zomato.com/melbourne/serotonin-eatery-richmond
Unfortunately we don’t take bookings but we will be opening in March on a Monday + Tuesday as a co-working space